I am a …
COVID-19 Information

Visiting Students


In order to be eligible for admission, visitor applicants must be students in good standing at another law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA). Wake Forest University School of Law prefers that your law school is also a member of the Association of American Law Schools (AALS).

As an enrolled law student at another law school, you may apply to Wake Forest School of Law as a visiting student. Credits earned at Wake Forest School of Law transfer to your home law school to be applied to your degree requirements there. Applications are reviewed upon completion on a rolling basis.

How to Apply

Fall/Spring Visiting Students

  1. Fall/Spring semester visitor applicants must apply electronically through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) website by submitting Wake Forest School of Law’s application and selecting 'Transfer and Visiting' under the Application Status section.
  2. Submit the following materials:
    • An official transcript of all courses taken in law school.
    • Letter of good standing from your law school.
    • An original copy of your Credential Assembly Service (CAS) law school report sent to Wake Forest School of Law directly from LSAC. You will not need to re-register for CAS if you are applying within five years of your initial registration.

Summer Visiting Students

Application Status

You can track the status of your application using the applicant status checker.

Check status »