Page Content

Financial Aid for Dual Degree Students

Students pursuing dual professional degrees through the Law School and another professional school (School of Business, Graduate School) may qualify for financial aid from the other school during the terms in which they are not enrolled at the Law School.

  • During core years, all financial aid will be processed by the FAO of the school they are attending.  The student will pay the tuition of that school.
  • In dual years (classes in both schools) financial aid will be processed by the law school FAO.  The COA budget will be assigned using the higher tuition of the two schools.
  • During the student’s core year at the law school, they will receive 100% of their scholarship (if applicable). During their core year in the other professional school, they will not receive the law school scholarship.  In dual years, they will receive 75% of their law scholarship.

For more information, contact the Law School Financial Aid Office.